In today's business environment, the decision is not only WHAT to buy, but also HOW to buy. With increased pressure on budgets, it is more critical than ever to demonstrate cost control and return on investments.
Financing can HELP you:
Access the right solution for your business
Financing is designed to provide you with the freedom to acquire the technology you need to grow your business as well as give you the flexibility to react to changing market needs.
Ease the pressure on your budget and preserve you cash flow
Investing in the right technology without making a large capital expenditure enables you to invest valuable cash in other areas of your business to help drive success.
Plan and Pay for technology and technical support over time
Spreading the cost over time makes budgeting easier. Because your payments are more manageable, you'll know exactly how much you'll be spending and when.
Ten Good Reasons to Consider Financing (English)
Ten Good Reasons to Consider Financing (Spanish)
Ten Good Reasons to Consider Financing (Portuguese)
Financing from Cisco Capital can help you address your business critical issues, making it possible for you to focus on your key business objectives such as driving productivity, maintaining profitability and improving competitiveness through innovation.
Cisco Capital is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cisco Systems, specializing in providing innovative financing for Cisco solutions worldwide. More than just a finance company, Cisco Capital is uniquely positioned to provide the most flexible and competitive financing for your acquisition of Cisco technologies. Cisco Capital delivers financing solutions designed to support your business goals and technology needs, both today and in the future.
Some of the business advantages of working with Cisco Capital include:
- Alternative source of funds – available and affordable funding for Cisco solutions.
- Cash Preservation – spread costs over time, preserve credit, and avoid a large upfront cash investment.
- One solution, predictable payments – combine Cisco hardware, software, services, and complementary third party equipment into one strategic acquisition.
- Lower costs – benefit from competitive rates and residual values to reduce total cost of ownership and accelerate return on investment.
- Equipment lifecycle management – help manage costs, meet business demands, and avoid obsolescence with flexible migration options and simplified equipment disposal.
- Maximum flexibility – further investment protection with the right payment schedules, term durations, and end of lease options
Cisco Capital is dedicated to your success and can make it possible for you to remain focused on critical business objectives like driving productivity, maintaining profitability, and improving competitiveness through innovation.
Available Financing Offers
|Finance Lease||This option allows customers to treat networking as a capital spend, but spread the payments over several years. A finance lease provides the ability to deploy equipment when required while structuring payments from relevant budgets.||Cisco hardware, software, and bundled services||24-60 months|
Operating leases are designed for businesses which seek constant access to the latest technology without the burden and risks of ownership. Equipment financed under an operating lease will not normally appear on the customer's balance sheet, therefore, payments are generally treated as operating expenses.
At the end of the initial term, customers have the option to return the equipment, or upgrade in whole, or in part, to newer technology.
|Cisco hardware, software, and bundled services.||12-60 months|
|Loan||This option allows customers to retain ownership upon purchase and frees up capital for day-to-day business. Payments can be structured to match deployment and economic benefit.||Cisco hardware, software, and bundled services.||12-60 months|
|Sale and Leaseback||Sale and leaseback helps businesses migrate to Cisco solutions and overcome the obstacle of legacy equipment and outstanding leases; thereby avoiding asset write-offs during technology migration. These transactions are designed for businesses which need to purchase assets first, for tax or other reasons, before leasing them.||Cisco hardware, software, and bundled services|
*Some restrictions apply. Eligibility and terms are subject to final Cisco Capital review, approval, and documentation.
Available Country Overview Documents
|Argentina||English / Spanish|
|Brazil||English / Portuguese|
|Chile||English / Spanish|
|Columbia||English / Spanish|
|Costa Rica||English / Spanish|
|Dominican Republic||English / Spanish|
|Mexico||English / Spanish|
|Peru||English / Spanish|
|Puerto Rico||English / Spanish|
Financing is available in other countries. Please contact your local Cisco Capital Financial Solutions Manager for more information.
Cisco Capital offers innovative and flexible financing solutions to enable your organisation to invest in a Borderless Network architecture, including:
- Attractive interest rates that lower the cost of acquiring Cisco technology and solutions
- Repayment holidays that ease migration and enable solution deployment before payments are made
- Financing options that make support services more accessible
- Hassle free trade-ins that reduce risk and simplify equipment replacement
- Potential lower total cost of ownership
Cisco Capital provides innovative and flexible financing solutions enabling you to grow your Cisco Collaboration platform at your own pace.
Our financing solutions can enable you to:
- Lower the total cost of acquiring Cisco equipment through attractive interest rates
- Ease migration with repayment holidays
- Add users and applications easily with our Pay- as- you- go type financing options
- Implement hassle free trade-ins that reduce risk and simplify equipment replacement
Data Center & Virtualization
Cisco Capital provides a complete financing solution for all components of the virtualised, cloud-based Data Center - compute, network and storage. Whether you are building a new facility, or upgrading your existing data center platform, with our financial solutions, you can expect:
- Competitive interest rates to ease the cost of migration
- Attractive trade-in options so you can refresh your existing server and blade technology sooner
- One contract for hardware, software, and services, enabling greater transparency of total cost of ownership and a simpler internal cost recovery model
Read what our customers say about Cisco Capital
"Cisco Capital helped us to acquire the latest technology with built-in protection against obsolescence. The various models Cisco Capital produced
helped us to develop our thinking, validate the cost benefit analysis and ensure the right commercial framework."
- Goncalo Santos, CFO, AR Telecom Portugal.
Read the complete case study
"The initial collaboration between TeliaSonera Finance and Cisco was so successful that we have created a new cooperative model which is the basis
for financing all our managed LAN and WAN services based on Cisco equipment."
- Caroline Blome, Leasing Account Manager, TeliaSonera Finance.
Read the complete case study
Latin America Contact Information
|Flavio Vaisman - Area Directoremail@example.com||+55 11 5502 3149|
|Caio Fernando Raymundo - Regional Leaderfirstname.lastname@example.org||+55 11 5502 3194|
|Wisman Goulartemail@example.com||+55 21 2483 6382|
|Marcela Nascimentofirstname.lastname@example.org||+55 11 5508 9929|
|Gabriela Rossiemail@example.com||+55 11 5508 2470|
|Valeria Mejia Jacques - Regional Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org||+52 55 5267 1132|
|Paola Gonzalezemail@example.com||+52 55 5267 1646|
|Juan Marinafirstname.lastname@example.org||+52 55 5267 1805|
|CANSAC (Central America, Northern South America and Caribbean)|
|Carolina Sabogal - Regional Leaderemail@example.com||+1 305 513 2511|
|MCO (Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Paraguay, Uruguay)|
|Miguel Angel Prieto - Regional Leaderfirstname.lastname@example.org||+57 1 325 6903|