How to Track Exam and Certification Status
The Cisco Career Certifications Tracking System is a secure database that serves as the certified professional's information resource. The database provides a record of exam history and certification for more than 700,000 Cisco career-certified professionals worldwide.
Tracking for Associate and Professinal Status
About the Career Certification Tracking System
- View certification progress and exam history for all Associate, Professional, Cisco Specialist, Cisco Sales Expert and Cisco Technical Expert exams and certifications (does not track CCIE exams or lab results) including:
- Personal contact information
- Test history (exams taken, dates, and grades)
- Certification progress (in process and completed)
- Recertification dates
- Certification agreements signed (or not)
- Opt in/ opt out permission
- The tracking system certification validation tool allows candidates to provide access to employers, educational institutions and other third parties to view and validate their current Cisco certifications.
- The tracking system is the source for Associate, Professional, and Cisco Specialist certification logos.
- The tracking system allow candidates in Asia Pacific region (where local language requires double-byte characters) to update their Personal Information using their local-language name and address.
- Cisco uses personal contact information in the Tracking System for expiring certificate notification and certification program information.
Accessing the Tracking System
- The system has a candidate's active information within ten days after completing the first exam, and any time thereafter.
- ID and Registration numbers are provided on the Examination Score Report candidates receive after an exam.
- Candidates can order duplicate Examination Score Reports through their authorized Cisco testing vendor Pearson VUE or Prometirc.
- Read the Tracking System Users Guide (pdf) for step-by-step instructions on Tracking System features such as logging in, tracking certificate fulfillment, and accessing logos.
- Take me to the Cisco Career Certification Tracking System.
Keeping the Tracking System Up to Date
- Check it six weeks after completion of tests for accuracy.
- Keep your personal contact information up-to-date by entering changes, such as a new job title and e-mail, when appropriate.