If you are looking to provide Cisco authorized training to your student customers but don’t have the core competency or infrastructure to deliver the training yourself, we recommend you work with an existing Cisco Learning Partner (CLP) or Cisco Learning Solutions Partner (CLSP) as a reseller of their offerings. You can increase your revenue and your customer satisfaction by either referring your students to the CLP or CLSP of your choice, thus helping them increase their fill rates, or by placing the CLP or CLSP offerings in your catalogue for which you simply sell seats.
- Minimum investment required
- No need for special staffing or infrastructure
- Ability to offer the quality found in Cisco authorized training
- Up to date courses
- Cisco authorized classes that match the exam objectives for Cisco Career Certifications
- Opportunity to increase revenue with high margins
- Increased portfolio of offerings for your customers
For Cisco content-based classes, you must be prepared to only offer Cisco authorized training and cease all non-authorized Cisco training. Your company must be in good standing with Cisco. You must choose a primary Cisco Learning Partner with whom to build a relationship. Apply for a Cisco.com
Registered User ID (only if you do not already have
Seat Reseller Requirements
For Cisco content-based classes, you must be prepared to only offer Cisco authorized training and cease all non-authorized Cisco training. Your company must be in good standing with Cisco. You must choose a primary Cisco Learning Partner with whom to build a relationship.
- Your nominated CLSP/CLP will complete and submit the Company Information form to Resell Authorized Training. After submission, you will receive a Tracking ID and e-mail alias for maintaining communications regarding your application.
- After a legal review of your contact information and company standing, the information will be forwarded to the CLSP/CLP you nominated, who will then contact you directly to complete the process.
- Your web site and printed materials will be reviewed for compliance as described in the SR Guidelines (waiting for legal final approval)
- Upon final approval, Cisco will provide the CLSP/CLP nominated, a Seat Reseller Reference Number (SR#) reserved for use with your company.