To connect is human. And there is no better place to learn new ways of making better, stronger connections than at the fourth annual Cisco Powered Marketing Summit, October 23–25, 2007 at the Portola Plaza Hotel in Monterey, California.
Join over 250 marketing executives from managed service providers across over 40 countries at this exclusive benefit for members of the Cisco Powered Program.
Everything about the Cisco Powered Marketing Summit is new this year. Packed with new content, the 2007 Summit is designed for alumni and new attendees alike. What has not changed is the Cisco service acceleration program, still among the broadest, most established, and successful in the industry. Find out how it can assist you in going to market quickly with revenue-generating service offerings that meet the needs of your customers.
Popular keynote speaker Guy Kawasaki, technology marketing consultant, venture capitalist, and author of The Art of the Start, Rules for Revolutionaries and other insightful books, is just one reason not to miss this invitation-only event. The first 200 registrants will receive a free copy of The Art of the Start, so register now and secure your place.
This year, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn how to create, expand, and accelerate managed services
- Interact with peers from around the world
- Gain insight into market trends and predictions from industry experts
- Hear about the Cisco vision direct from executives
- Discover the enhanced benefits of the Cisco Powered Program
- Visit the Exhibitor Showcase, featuring direct access to premier Cisco service teams
- Have fun at the Welcome Reception at the Monterey Bay Aquarium and a California Beach Party
Whether your focus is consumers, or small, medium or enterprise businesses, the dynamic presentations, panels, and small group sessions will help you build stronger customer loyalty, increase demand for your services, and transform your business in the process.
This global event is exclusively for Cisco Powered Program members. There is no cost to attend (you pay only for travel and hotel expenses), but space is limited, so register now and secure your place.
We look forward to connecting with you at the Portola Plaza Hotel in Monterey, California, October 23–25, 2007.