Deciding how to acquire technology is every bit as important as deciding what to acquire. With Lifecycle Financing from Cisco, your technology acquisitions can be treated as more than a cost. They can become opportunities to add business value and deliver against your changing organizational imperatives.
Strategic Funding Approach
The smartest acquisition strategies allow you to proactively manage equipment lifecycles:
- Align your IT priorities with business initiatives
- Increase constrained budgets
- Accelerate the success of IT projects
- Build operating flexibility and technology refresh into how you work
Shorter Is Better
Leading industry analysts agree that the optimal refresh cycle lies between three and four and a half years. And shorter IT lifecycles and proactive management deliver significantly lower costs as well as improved productivity.
Flexibility and Predictability
Cisco Capital Lifecycle Financing gives you flexibility to systematically renew your technology assets in line with both your current business strategy and future vision. At the same time, it offers the ability to maintain predictable budgets.
Align Your Technology Investments
Our end-to-end, affordable, and competitive financing solutions support you to:
- Restructure funding with ease to meet your evolving operational challenges
- Bring investments forward to accelerate competitive advantage
- Get the best out of Cisco innovation and optimize the technology lifecycle
- Reduce operating expenditures and potentially limit capital expenditures
- Lower the total solution cost with regular technology refresh and upgrades
Use Lifecycle Financing to spread your total costs over time by incorporating implementation, service, and maintenance overheads in one financing solution. We can help you protect your capital and cash flow and alleviate budget pressure.
Proactively Manage Technology Lifecycles
From acquiring, deploying, and maintaining, through upgrading, refreshing, and disposing, Cisco Capital can help in every phase of your technology acquisitions.