Country Marketing Manager, Sweden
On behalf of Cisco Sweden, Adecco Office and HR are seeking a Marketing Manager. The Marketing Manager position is a key role in Cisco Sweden with accountability to drive the country marketing plan through effective marketing programs and activities in support of Cisco´s sales objectives.
This role has accountability to plan for and deliver the marketing plan and execution of marketing programs and activities in Sweden. Key responsibilities will be pipeline acceleration and pipeline creation programs and brand building / thought leadership through effective marketing activities to customers and partners. The Marketing manager is part of the Sweden Management team.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Experience in marketing strategy planning and execution.
- The ability to contribute and manage in a cross-functional team environment.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
- 2-5 leadership experience preferred.
- Management or Marketing education at minimum bachelor´s degree level, master´s level preferred.
- Experience of channel marketing execution through 1 and 2 tier partners preferred.
This is a fulltime consultant assignment which will start on April 1st 2013 and continue until September 1st 2014
As a consultant, you will be employed by Adecco Sweden. Please send us your application via this link.
Cisco är världsledande på IT och hjälper företag att fånga morgondagens möjligheter genom att koppla upp det tidigare ouppkopplade. För löpande information besök http://thenetwork.cisco.com