Offer Secure and Flexible Working Options to Improve Teamwork
Greater flexibility, better communications, improved organizational processes, and higher productivity. These are just a few of the tangible benefits that new collaborative technologies can deliver and enhance better working environments.
Transforming how and where people work can foster a greater sense of inclusiveness among employees, promote informal and formal collaboration, and encourage innovation and teamwork. Cisco Collaboration solutions can also help you provide employees with a higher quality, more flexible work-life balance so you can attract and retain talent more effectively than your competitors.
How to Improve Workplace Environments
- Scale office space usage by providing teleworking and hot-desking options to accommodate multiple employees per desk and reduce real-estate costs, greenhouse gas emissions, and employee travel.
- Promote teamwork and develop more valuable partnerships by supporting a wider variety of work styles for virtual or in-person meetings in a lounge, café, quiet room or branch office.
- Improve customer service by helping customers talk face-to-face with virtual experts from anywhere in the world, at the touch of a button, to scale staff and increase frequency of service over competitors.
- Extend company communications by delivering important marketing, informational, and motivational messages to customers, partners or employees using video in common gathering areas, rather than sending email or using posters.
- Attract and retain talent by offering a more flexible environment with mobility and social media to help staff better balance work, personal commitments, and individual work styles. The result: happier, more productive, and more innovative employees.
Learn what other customers have achieved:
- North Wales Police - Public Safety (PDF - 166 KB)
- Chorus Technology - Software Development
- SmithAmundsen - Legal
- Combarranquilla Caja de Compensacion Familiar - Family Services (PDF - 160 KB)