Document ID: 116267
Updated: Jul 05, 2013
Contributed by Scott Hills, Cisco TAC Engineer.
This document describes the process to use SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) and Secure Shell (SSH) with Speech Connect to perform a bulk upload of spoken name files.
Currently, the user is instructed to upload the Names file to the Speech Connect server, but the message does not instruct the user how to accomplish this task.
Perform a Bulk Upload of Spoken Name Files
In order to perform a bulk upload, follow these steps:
- Open an SSH session to the Speech Connect and log in with scadmin. In order to do this, use an SSH client such as putty.exe.
- After log in, enter:
- Next, enter sftp username@host in order to connect to an SFTP server, such as:
- Enter your password when prompted.
- Ensure the recorded names are located in the SFTP home directory.
- At the prompt, enter get *. The Name files are downloaded.
- Enter Exit to close the sftp connection.
- Next, continue with Step 3: Performing a Bulk Upload of Spoken Name Files.Log in to the server as the root user, and enter:
chown seaa *
chgrp seaa *
cp /tmp/name_files/* /opt/cisco/speechconnect/ssp/prompts/seaa/1/spoken_name
The Cisco Support Community is a forum for you to ask and answer questions, share suggestions, and collaborate with your peers.
Refer to Cisco Technical Tips Conventions for information on conventions used in this document.