Cisco MDS 9100 Series Multilayer Fabric Switches
SAN Solutions for Small and Medium Businesses
As your organization strives to meet strategic business and application needs, you are often challenged by economic realities. Your business needs innovative SAN solutions that are flexible, agile, highly available, highly secure, easy to use, and affordable.
Cisco MDS 9100 Series Multilayer Fabric Switches meet these requirements, providing an affordable and capable solution for commercial organizations. Among other benefits, they offer:
- Cost-effective support for enterprise-level capabilities like virtualization and security
- High reliability, availability, and performance
- Reduced total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Virtualization features optimized for virtual server environments
- Ease of use, configuration, and management
The Cisco 9100 Series consists of Cisco MDS 9124, a 24-port Fibre Channel switch, and the Cisco MDS 9148, a 48-port Fibre Channel switch.
SAN Solutions: More Features for Less
Find the critical features your business needs at an affordable price with Cisco MDS 9100 Series Multilayer Fabric Switches.
Learn about the similarities and differences of the models within this product series.
Data Sheets and Literature
End-of-Life and End-of-Sale Notices