Know the Fundamentals Video
Cisco AppNav Fundamentals
Speed XenDesktop on the WAN
Cloud-Ready Solutions for WAN Optimization
Cisco WAAS is a software- and hardware-integrated, cloud-ready WAN optimization and application acceleration solution. WAAS appliances offer outstanding deployment scalability and design flexibility while WAAS software delivers best-in-class application acceleration for the enterprise network.
Cisco WAAS reduces latency and optimizes bandwidth. (4:46 min)
Cisco WAAS provides an elastic "scale as you grow" enterprise-wide deployment model with Cisco AppNav and industry-leading scalability for secure acceleration of email, file, web, software-as-a-service (SaaS), video, and VDI applications. It is jointly tested, validated, supported, and verified as a Citrix Ready solution.
- Deliver comprehensive WAN optimization from data centers to branches
- Five times the performance with up to 2 Gbps optimized WAN throughput
- Four times the virtual services density with support for up to 6 virtual blades
- Three times the scale with 150,000 TCP Connections
- Deploy router-integrated, on-demand application acceleration and WAN optimization on Cisco Integrated Services Routers (ISRs).
- Choose WAAS Express or WAAS on Cisco Services-Ready Engine (SRE) Modules for ISR G2.
- WAAS Express provides bandwidth optimization in an IOS-based software without increasing footprint.
- WAAS on the SRE for ISR G2 provides the full WAAS software capabilities for ISR G2 customers.
All WAAS Products
Cisco WAAS software, appliances, and modules deliver optimization with the broadest portfolio in the industry.
Learn more about Cisco WAAS and its wide range of benefits with information from Cisco, 3rd-parties, and Internet communities.
Network-Integrated WAN Optimization
Learn about the need for an integrated application delivery solution in your network.Read White Paper
At A Glance and Key Documents
- WAAS At a Glance
- Cisco Wide Area Application Services Software Version 5.0 Technical Overview
- Cisco AppNav Technical Overview
- Cisco WAAS and Microsoft RDP 7.1: Optimize VDI Delivery over the WAN
Featured Case Study
- SNS Reaal Accelerates Telework
- Bank Optimizes Challenging WAN
- Optimizing an Insurance Company Network