Monetize and Optimize Service Provider Networks
The Cisco Quantum software suite is a key building block of the Cisco Open Network Environment (ONE) programmable framework that provides new monetization opportunities while optimizing networks for the fullest utilization.
- Offers service providers a complete solution for offline and online data collection in a single platform
- Provides capacity planning, failure analysis, traffic engineering, and network health and traffic trends analysis
- Collects and correlates exported Cisco NetFlow and Border Gateway Protocol data that can be imported into business solutions
- Offers an integrated system for designing, engineering, and planning IP/Multiprotocol Label Switching networks
- Reduces capital and operating expenditures through capacity planning, failure analysis, and traffic engineering
- Provides precise modeling of complex networks, considering settings and configurations
- Allows network operations teams to quickly pinpoint and troubleshoot network issues
- Provides measurement, trending, and health monitoring capabilities to maintain high-performance networks
- Simplifies and improves forecasting and network planning when combined with MATE Design software
- Carrier-grade policy, charging, and subscriber management solution
- Helps you monetize 3G, 4G, and LTE access networks
- Offers virtualization and sustained linear scalability
- Lowers total cost of ownership (TCO)
Quantum Policy Suite
Learn how to scale, control, monetize, and personalize any service on any type of network.
Quantum WAN Orchestration
Get network service orchestration tools to simplify WAN capacity and traffic management.
Service providers are seeking new ways to accommodate the surge in mobile data traffic, smart portable devices, and things coming onto their networks. As mobile devices proliferate, so do the opportunities to strengthen relationships with customers by delivering a superior subscriber experience. Cisco Quantum software addresses these concerns for new monetization opportunities and network optimization for fullest utilization.
Cisco Quantum Network Abstraction Suite
Deploy a real-time network abstraction layer that provides network data collection and aggregation and orchestration to augment information in all decision processes.
This suite helps service providers quickly create and modify use cases for monetization while optimizing network costs. Introduce new business models by exposing network capabilities and information with SLAs to third-party application and content providers. Examples include indoor location, premium video, and sponsored data services.
Cisco Quantum Policy Suite
This policy management solution can help service providers scale, control, monetize, and personalize any service on any type of network. Its flexible interactive architecture supports application-centric policy capabilities. You can also control policy and manage services across mobile, fixed, and Wi-Fi broadband networks.
Cisco Quantum Analytics Suite
This suite includes dashboards for data visualization, and programmable interfaces to create system alerts in conjunction with policy. It includes indoor location analytics such as foot-fall, dwell-time, and more.
Cisco Quantum WAN Orchestration Suite
Get network services orchestration tools to simplify WAN capacity and traffic management, increase network efficiency, and reduce operational costs. This portfolio includes real-time and off-line traffic demand analysis, design, planning, and operational automation intelligence for complex networks.
- Cisco Advanced Services Rely on Cisco MATE Software Features to Migrate an MPLS Core without Downtime or Packet Loss
- IP Network Control: Turning an Art into a Science
- Maximizing Return on Network Infrastructure Investment with Cisco MATE Design
- Monthly Savings and Outage Prevention with Cisco MATE Design and MATE Collector
- Backbone Modeling for Carrying Local Content and Over-the-Top Traffic
- Best Practices in Core Network Capacity Planning
- Building Accurate Traffic Matrices with Demand Deduction
- Data Center Migration and Network Bandwidth Assessments with Cisco MATE Design
- Delivering Operational Intelligence with Cisco MATE Live
- Forecasting Traffic Growth and Impact with Cisco MATE Design
- Model Complex Routing with Cisco MATE Design External Endpoints
- Planning and Designing Networks with the Cisco MATE Portfolio
- Simulate IP Fast Reroute Loop-Free Alternate (LFA)