Fast, Easy-to-Deploy, Highly Secure Connectivity
Cisco Small Business 300 Series Wireless Access Points offer high-performance connectivity for small businesses.
Get sleek, high-performance, easy to deploy, selectable Wireless-N access points that deliver fast, reliable wireless connectivity. Cisco Small Business 300 Series Wireless Access Points help small businesses easily expand their wired networks. The Single Point Setup feature makes deployment of multiple access point easy and cost effective.
- Simplicity: Offers easy installation, intuitive web-based configuration, and integrated Setup Wizard
- High speed LAN connectivity: Helps enable faster downloads, and support bandwidth intensive applications
- Robust Security: Protects sensitive information with advanced options including WPA2 and 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication
- Expandability: Provides capability to expand a wired network wirelessly to a second Ethernet network at high speed
- Scalability: Helps you expand your wireless coverage with controllerless technology, without the need of additional hardware
Cisco Small Business 300 Series Wireless Access Points also offer native support for IPv6, and a standards-based design that helps to ensure compatibility with other Ethernet or wireless devices.
Your business will also benefit from:
- Highly secure guest access: Access points support separate "virtual" networks.
- Power over Ethernet: Integrated PoE simplifies deployment of access points, IP phones, IP cameras, and other devices without a nearby power outlet.
- Cisco Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty: Get protection for your investment.
Browse through Cisco Small Business product management and configuration features
Specifications at a Glance
|Interfaces||10/100/1000 BASE-T autosensing (RJ45)|
|Powering Options||802.3af Ethernet Switch, Cisco SB-PWR-INJ-12V-xx power Injector or Local Power Supply (SB-PWR-12V-xx)|
|Frequency||Selectable Band 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz ((not concurrent)|
|Wireless||802.11n, 3x2 multiple input multiple output (MIMO)|
|Operating modes||Access Point mode, WDS bridging, Client Bridge mode|
|Number of VLANs||1 management VLAN plus 4 VLANs for SSID|
|SSID to VLAN mapping||Yes|
|Auto channel selection||Yes|
|Layer 2||802.1Q-based VLANS, 4 active VLANS plus 1 management VLAN|
|Access control||Yes, management access control list (ACL) plus MAC ACL|
|Rogue access point detection||Yes|
|Quality of service (QoS)||Wi-Fi Multimedia and Traffic Specification (WMM TSPEC)|
|Maximum AP’s per cluster||8|
|Active clients per cluster||80|
|Management protocols||Web browser, Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) v3, Bonjour|
|Wireless isolation||Wireless isolation between clients|
|Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM)||Yes, with unscheduled automatic power save|