Ultra-Low Latency, High-Density Layer 2/3 Switches
Cisco Algorithm Boost Technology
The new Cisco Nexus 3548 offers Algo Boost capabilities along with exceptional visibility and latency less than 250 nanoseconds.Learn More
Features and Capabilities
- Line-rate Layer 2/Layer 3 switching at ultra-low latencies for High - Performance Trading workloads
- Network Address Translation
- Virtual Port Channel
- IEEE-1588 Precision Time Protocol (PTP)
- Buffer monitoring
- Embedded Remote SPAN with PTP time-stamping
Easy Deployment and Configuration
- Modular and resilient Cisco NX-OS operating system
- Robust and proven software that is deployed in thousands of data centers worldwide
- Simplified management with support for Python scripting, EEM, and other XML manageability tools
- Cisco Nexus 3548 At-A-Glance (PDF - 518 KB)
Read an overview of the new Algo Boost-powered Cisco Nexus 3548 Switch.
- Cisco Nexus 3548 Switch Performance Validation (Spirent) (PDF - 894 KB)
An independent lab test validates the performance of the Cisco Nexus 3548 under different traffic load and profiles.
- Cisco Nexus 3548 Active Buffer Monitoring
Active Buffer Monitoring provides rich buffer histograms per port with millisecond granularity.
Learn about the similarities and differences of the models within this product series.
Data Sheets and Literature