Use a Comprehensive Multimedia Conferencing Bridge
Deploy a chassis-based, multimedia conferencing bridge in your large enterprise with the Cisco TelePresence MCU MSE Series.This product offers an all-in-one multipoint control unit (MCU), ISDN gateway, Sserial gateway, IP VCR, and IP gateway solution with a versatile, easy-to-use management interface.
Features and Capabilities
The fault-tolerant Cisco TelePresence MCU MSE Series is designed for the mission-critical communication needs of large enterprises. This solution is also ideal for service providers who want to differentiate themselves by offering outstanding videoconferencing services.
The MCU MSE Series:
- Is compatible with major vendors'endpoints
- Maintains its capacity and performance
- Delivers an excellent experience for participants
This series includes the Cisco TelePresence MCU MSE 8420 and Cisco TelePresence MCU MSE 8510
Cisco TelePresence MCU MSE 8420
The Cisco TelePresence MCU MSE 8420 provides:
- 40 standard-definition (SD) video ports and 40 voice ports on a single blade
- Scalability to 360 video and 360 voice ports in a single chassis
Cisco TelePresence MCU MSE 8510
The Cisco TelePresence MCU MSE 8510 provides:
- 80-port SD capability on a single blade,one of the industry's highest-density, highest-capacity video conferencing bridges
- Mode choices:full high-definition (HD) 1080p, HD 720p, or 80-port SD
Deliver Cloud-Based Collaboration
Read "The New Collaboration Workspace" and learn how to promote collaboration.
Review the details and specifications for the Cisco TelePresence MCU MSE 8420.
Read Data Sheet
Review the features and capabilities of the Cisco TelePresence MCU MSE 8510.
Read Data Sheet
Explore Cisco TelePresence
Use telepresence-to watch videos,and demos, and share by email, Twitter, and Facebook.