Combine Intelligence and Performance
Combine the performance and intelligence you need to deliver mobile broadband services to subscribers with Cisco PDSN/HA Packet Data Serving Node and Home Agent. These network functions are the choice of most of the world's Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA) network operators.
Get Field-Proven Functionality
These field-proven PDSN/HA functions:
- Are supported on the industry-leading Cisco ASR 5000 Series
- Deliver exceptional throughput, call transaction rates, and packet processing, along with significant memory resources
- Help you build high-margin revenue, cut infrastructure costs, and get a rapid return on your packet core network investment
Easily Evolve with the Network
Through simple software upgrades, the Cisco PDSN/HA can support all future 3GPP2 access technologies, including evolved high-rate packet data (eHRPD), protecting your investment as your network evolves to next-generation access technologies.
Cisco PDSN/HA also offer:
- Up to three platforms that fit in a standard 48 rack-mount unit (RMU) telecommunications rack or equipment cabinet
- Support for Simple IP, Proxy Mobile IP, Mobile IP, and IPv6 applications within a single platform
- Subscriber- and service-aware service steering capability to promote tiered service policies
- Cisco In-Line Services to help generate revenue
- High availability for subscriber satisfaction and 99.999 percent system availability
- Distributed architecture allows operators to plug and play, without the need to provision blades and interfaces to increase capacity or throughput