Cisco® is announcing the Cisco 1711 and 1712 Security Access Routers, new additions to the Cisco 1700 Series routers. The Cisco 1711 and 1712 are fixed-configuration routers that provide reliable and secure Internet and corporate network access for enterprise small branch offices and small and medium-sized businesses.
The Cisco 1711 and 1712 are providing an all-in-one router that offers dual-WAN redundancy with built-in 10/100 switch and comprehensive network security. Customers can deploy the Cisco 1711/1712 for secure broadband access with DMZ, Internet HotSpot, ISDN to DSL migration, dial backup and remote dialup for network management. A dedicated Fast Ethernet WAN port provides broadband access through DSL/cable modems and WAN link redundancy is provided through integrated analog modem on the 1711 or ISDN S/T port on the 1712.
The Cisco 1711 and 1712 also deliver integrated network security services including hardware accelerated IPSec VPN, stateful firewall with URL filtering, and intrusion detection systems (IDS) to protect the network and secure data traveling over the Internet. In addition, AutoSecure is a new IOS feature that greatly enhances router security by locking down all potential security vulnerabilities with a single command. For ease of configuration, the Web-based Security Device Manager (SDM) setup tool and Quick Start Guide are included to help resellers and customers to easily and quickly activate the router.
- Complete All-in-One solution—Delivers broadband access with link redundancy, advanced routing with QoS, LAN switching and network security
- Integrated Network Security—Supports stateful inspection firewall with URL filtering, integrated hardware VPN encryption module, and IDS detecting 100 signatures
- Integrated LAN Switching—Provides 4-port 10/100BASE-T switch with 802.1Q VLAN and Spanning Tree Protocol support
- High WAN Availability—Ensures availability of network connection and applications with built-in analog modem or ISDN back-up WAN
- Superior Manageability—Supports CiscoWorks for centralized configuration and management; embedded Web-based Security Device Manager (SDM) for simplified device configuration management
Includes: 32 MB Flash, 64 MB DRAM, 4-Port 10/100BASE-T Switch with VLAN, 10/100 WAN & Analog Modem Backup, VPN Hardware Module, Cisco IOS IP Plus/ADSL/Firewall/IDS/IPsec 3DES, embedded Web-based SDM and Quick Start Guide
Includes: 32 MB Flash, 64 MB DRAM, 4-Port 10/100BASE-T Switch with VLAN, 10/100 WAN and ISDN BRI Backup, VPN Hardware Module, Cisco IOS IP Plus/ADSL/Firewall/IDS/IPSec 3DES, embedded Web-based SDM and Quick Start Guide