Improve service delivery and increase revenue.
Cisco Metro Core solutions deliver high-capacity, reliable dense wavelength-division multiplexing (DWDM) capabilities.
- Multiservice Switching Platform (MSSP) simplifies bandwidth management
- Ideal for service providers integrating metro core and metro edge networks
- Provides network availability, serviceability, software, and management.
- Supports all metro topologies, including point-to-point, rings, and mesh.
- SONET Multiservice Provisioning Platform (MSPP) for voice, video, and data
- Ideal for supporting and optimizing next-generation transport networks
- Supports aggregation and transport of services, from DS-1 to OC-192
- Flexible, multirate (SFP-based) Ethernet and optical modules
- SDH Multiservice Provisioning Platform (MSPP) element functions
- Ideal for service providers and enterprise who need bandwidth and savings
- Provides SDH solutions supporting common interfaces such as E1, E3, and DS3
- Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) Certified ELINE and ELAN
Cisco Metro DWDM products deliver instant wavelengths, and offer high service density and low cost per wavelength.
- Multiservice transport platform (MSTP) that delivers any service type to any network location
- Ideal for service providers and organizations who want to improve network efficiency and reduce expenses
- Features 2 - 8-degree reconfigurable optical add/drop multiplexer (ROADM)
- The world's most deployed metro and regional DWDM solution
Metro Edge Access
Cisco Metro Edge Access solutions extend the metro edge to customer premises, while supporting any service and reducing costs.
- Unifies both packet and transport with MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP)
- Ideal for service providers who want to add services and improve delivery
- Supports MPLS-TP, Ethernet, OTN, and DWDM in a single system
- Exceptionally high GE/10 GE port density per rack unit
- Portfolio of SONET/SDH multiservice provisioning platforms (MSPPs)
- Ideal for service providers seeking to offer differentiating services
- Supports Gigabit Ethernet, 10/100 Ethernet, DS1/ E1, and DS3/E3 services
- Applications include wideband digital cross-connect system functionality
Optical Network Management
Cisco offers an easily managed, next-generation optical network, with vendor-neutral, business-ready features.
- End-to-end management solution for Packet Optical Transport networks
- Maintains an efficient and productive optical infrastructure managing fault, configuration, performance, and security
- Powerful GUI-based management system that simplifies complex provisioning tasks
- Significantly reduces the length of the network maintenance window, and cuts operating expenses
- Element Management System (EMS) that boosts security and service continuity
- Ideal for service providers or large international enterprises
- Industry's most advanced optical transport domain manager
- Simplifies provisioning and network management and reduces overall costs