• Cisco® is introducing eDelivery PIDs for software licenses for the Cisco Carrier Routing System (CRS) platform.
• The license (XC-ADV-IP-140G) for advanced IP services such as Lawful Intercept and generic routing encapsulation (GRE) tunneling is retiring.
New eDelivery Software License PIDs
The Cisco CRS product line has a number of software licenses available for advanced and value-added features. To facilitate easier access to the license information such as the PAK (Product Authorization Key), Cisco is introducing eDelivery PIDs for the following PIDs:
• XC-ENH-NF-140G= Cisco CRS Series Enhanced NetFlow License 140G
• XC-RTE-SCL-140G= Cisco CRS Series Route Scale License 140G
• XC-MC-LIC-140G= Cisco CRS Series Multi Chassis License 140G
• XC-TE-SCL-140G= Cisco CRS Series Traffic Engineering Scale License 140G
With the new eDelivery license PIDs, customers can download the License Certificates from the eDelivery portal (http://www.cisco.com/web/partners/tools/edelivery.html) instead of receiving the paper certificates. Any new license introduced for Cisco CRS will have both a conventional physical license PID and an eDelivery PID.
Due to the difference in the order fulfillment process (downloading the certificate instead of physical shipment of the paper certificate), ordering of eDelivery PID must done as a separate ship-set with no physical shipment items in the same ship-set.
Customers are not required to purchase XC-ADV-IP-140G for Lawful Intercept and GRE tunneling features.