Cisco Network Innovations Win Award
Cisco Prime is recognized for helping service providers more easily manage their networks.
Create New Revenue Streams
Optimize Your Agility, Lower Your Costs
Increase Business Agility and Service Availability
Accelerate time-to-revenue of services with the Cisco Prime for Service Providers portfolio of OSS and network management products.
Cisco Prime for Service Providers helps enable comprehensive management of IP Next-Generation Networks, and mobility, video, and managed services. Cisco Prime is designed to help you derive the full value of your investment in network architecture and technologies to support today's service provider business, while providing the framework to rapidly evolve over time to meet your changing customer and business needs.
Business Benefits for Service Providers
- Increase business agility and service availability.
- Accelerate time to revenue for new services.
- Dramatically lower total cost of ownership.
OSS and Network Management Benefits for Service Providers
- Simplify network deployment and management.
- Increase service availability, reliability, and operational efficiency.
- Support multivendor environments.
Cisco Prime delivers unified network management by providing a comprehensive, integrated lifecycle network operations framework, and intuitive workflow-oriented user experience across Cisco architectures, technologies, and networks.
The Cisco Prime suite of management products for Service Providers includes the complete range of capabilities required to deliver the highest level of business agility and network service availability.
- Accelerate service deployments and increase operational efficiencies, through centralization and automation of service design, fulfillment, assurance, and performance analysis.
- Efficiently manage network resources and improve quality of service (QoS) with advanced diagnostics and troubleshooting tools
- Increase scale of operations for high-performance mobile services through centralized performance monitoring and management.
- Lower costs through preintegrated network management software components that help eliminate the need for significant operational resources.
- Inventory of network elements, technologies, and services; service monitoring and fault management; change and configuration management; software upgrade automation.
- Increase productivity, reduce operational costs and errors; increase the benefits of the operating system through change packet management automation.
- Packet Optical Transport end-to-end carrier-class management solution in a single, easy to use application.
- Maintains an efficient and productive optical infrastructure managing fault, configuration, performance, and security.
- Accelerate deployment and time to market of Carrier Ethernet and MPLS services with automated policy-driven workflows.
- Reduce total cost of ownership by enabling help desk operators to provision, diagnose, and repair service problems rapidly and reliably.
- Highly scalable, easy to use performance management, service assurance, and capacity planning for proactively managing next-generation networks.
- Dashboards and pre-generated reports provide deep visibility into network issues and help service providers respond quickly to changing market conditions.
- Implement efficient coordination of business and operational processes for rapid service design, creation, and delivery
- Re-use network resources and components to improve product quality while lowering costs
- High-performance, scalable provisioning and management of IPv4 and IPv6 addresses for all services including mobile, cloud, and video.
- Dual-stack, single platform solution to automate and manage IPv4 to IPv6 transition. Physical and virtual appliance options available.
- Implement a RADIUS/Diameter AAA solution with scalability, flexibility, and reliability. Physical appliance option available.
- Efficiently serve an increasingly diverse mix of access technologies and corresponding authentication protocols, users, and roaming partners.
- Reduce operating expenses and increase customer satisfaction with zero-touch provisioning, remote configuration and software upgrades, and real-time problem diagnosis and troubleshooting.
- Increase revenues with consumer services, including managed Wi-Fi, managed firewall, and parental controls.
- Enjoy simplified management through a centralized platform to automatically recognize devices, assign the appropriate class of service, dynamically create and generate device configuration files, and activate subscribers.
- Accelerate time to market and revenue of new cable subscriber services.
- Gain greater visibility into customer broadband usage, validate available bandwidth, and dynamically manage broadband performance
- Rapidly roll out new broadband services and promotions and integrate advanced broadband, value-added, and third-party services
- Control, monetize, and personalize Wi-Fi offerings with carrier-grade management solution
- Reduce traffic congestion with cost-effective 3GPP mobile data offload capabilities
- Cisco Prime for Service Providers: Network Management Systems, January 2013 (PDF - 352 KB)
Analysys Mason provides an assessment of Cisco Prime for Service Providers - "Cisco has transformed its OSS portfolio from an unstructured and disparate set of software components into a consolidated and highly modular product suite called Cisco Prime."
- Analysys Mason White Paper : Cisco Prime Fulfillment and Cisco Prime Provisioning Intelligence Report (PDF - 74 KB)
Read how Inmarsat and Cisco Team to Deliver Advanced Services Over Global Xpress(GX).
- Cisco Prime Use Cases
Learn how IT and network administrators can simplify and better manage networks with the Cisco Prime portfolio of products.
- Analysys Mason White Paper : Potential Business Benefits of Cisco Prime (PDF - 696 KB)
Cisco Prime helps Communication Service Providers address cost, quality and revenue requirements in achieving their business goals.
- White Paper : Cisco Prime Architecture (PDF - 468 KB)
Cisco Prime automates the delivery of advanced customer experiences.