Videoscape Telus Launches Optik TV
Next-Generation Video Services from Telstra and Cisco
Cisco Videoscape Evolution Migration Video
Consumers want all of today's media and entertainment options at their fingertips, no matter where they are or how they choose to access them. You can exploit the power of the cloud to give them this unified experience-and transform the economics of service delivery.
Cisco Videoscape Unity cloud solutions power next generation TV experience to any screen.
Cloud-based service delivery provides flexibility and service elasticity, allowing you to quickly respond to changing customer dynamics with lower upfront capital investment. By moving to a cloud model, you can:
- Personalize experiences in real time, including content discovery, social interaction, targeted advertising, and more
- Provide universal search and discovery across all devices and content sources
- Unify back-end workflows for all services and end-user devices
- Protect content end to end across both managed and unmanaged endpoints
- Accelerate time-to-market of new services and roll out new applications with a lower upfront investment
Cisco Videoscape Unity cloud solutions are enabled by the Cisco cloud portfolio, unifying cloud applications, the data center, and the intelligent cloud network.
The Cisco cloud portfolio provides powerful tools to simplify the deployment and management of cloud services. You can deliver new cloud content and applications with optimal flexibility, velocity, and scalability. And with advanced virtualization and energy-efficiency technologies, you can reduce your operating costs even as you reduce environmental impact.
Cisco Media Processor
This affordable, ready-to-use solution offers full support for Adaptive Bit Rate (ABR) streaming, award-winning quality, and professional results.
Cisco Transcode Manager
This innovative workflow management system automates the entire file preparation process, including automated support for popular ABR formats.
Cisco Videoscape Media Suite
Manage, publish, and monetize a vast array of content over multiple networks, to multiple screens, with an intelligent cloud-based platform.