Get a Solid Foundation for Server Virtualization
The Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) is a next-generation data center platform optimized for virtualization that unites compute, network, and storage access into a single, cohesive system.
Server virtualization with Cisco UCS provides the following benefits:
- Consolidated workloads, raised utilization levels, and reduced operating, capital, space, power, and cooling expenses
- Ability to move workloads dynamically within a virtualization pool for greater flexibility
- Optimized performance and service levels
- Capability to scale existing applications or deploy new ones by creating more virtual machines using an existing pool of resources
- High-availability and disaster-recovery features
Server Virtualization with Microsoft
Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS), running Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Hyper-V, virtualizes Microsoft enterprise applications.
Server Virtualization with Red Hat
Cisco VN-Link and Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV) technologies provide hardware-accelerated virtualized I/O benefits.
Server Virtualization with VMware
The joint Cisco-VMware solution supports faster adoption of server virtualization across a broad range of applications.
Server Virtualization with Cisco UCS B250 M1