This exam tests the candidate's knowledge of secure network infrastructure, understanding core security concepts, managing secure access, VPN encryption, firewalls, intrusion prevention, web and email content security, and endpoint security using:
- SIEM Technology
- Cloud & Virtual Network Topologies
- BYOD, Bring Your Own Device
- Identity Services Engine (ISE)
- 802.1x Authentication
- Cisco FirePOWER Next Generation IPS (under Domain 6.0)
- Anti-Malware/Cisco Advanced Malware Protection
This exam validates skills for installation, troubleshooting, and monitoring of a secure network to maintain integrity, confidentiality, and availability of data and devices.
The following course is the recommended training for this exam:
Courses listed are offered by Cisco Learning Partners-the only authorized source for Cisco IT training delivered exclusively by Certified Cisco Instructors. Check the List of Learning Partners for a Cisco Learning Partner nearest you.