Boost Your CCNA Wireless Skills
Earn a CCNA Wireless certification to boost your Cisco Wireless LAN's skills.
Cisco Career Certifications
We offer five levels of network certification: Entry, Associate, Professional, Expert and Architect, the highest level of accreditation within the Cisco Career Certification program.
Not sure which certification to pursue? Explore the Career Guide.
|Both the CCENT and the CCT certifications serve as starting points for individuals interested in starting a career as a networking professional.||
|The Associate level of Cisco Certifications can begin directly with CCNA for network installation, operations and troubleshooting or CCDA for network design. Think of the Associate Level as the foundation level of networking certification.||
|The Professional level is an advanced level of certification that shows more expertise with networking skills. Each certification covers a different technology to meet the needs of varying job roles.||
|The Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) certification is accepted worldwide as the most prestigious networking certification in the industry.||
|Cisco Certified Architect is the highest level of accreditation achievable and recognizes the architectural expertise of network designers who can support the increasingly complex networks of global organizations and effectively translate business strategies into evolutionary technical strategies.||
The Specialist designation certifies the specific expertise of technical professionals, including those with Cisco Career Certifications at the associate, professional or expert levels. By earning specialist certifications, network professionals can enhance their core networking knowledge in technologies such as security, data center or video.
Many Specialist certifications align with the requirements of the Cisco Partner Specialization program.
Internet of Things
Operating System Software
- August 2015 - CCNA Voice
- August 2015 - CCNP Voice
- January 2015 - CCNA Service Provider Operations
- January 2015 - CCIE Service Provider Operations
- July 2014 - Cisco Data Center Application Services Design Specialist
- Jul 2014 - Cisco Data Center Application Services Support Specialist
- May 2014 - Cisco Unity Design Specialist
- May 2014 - Cisco Unity Support Specialist
- May 2014 - Cisco Unified Presence Specialist
- May 2014 - Cisco Rich Media Communications Specialist
- April 2014 - Cisco ASA Specialist
- April 2014 - Cisco Firewall Security Specialist
- April 2014 - Cisco IOS Security Specialist
- April 2014 - Cisco IPS Specialist
- April 2014 - Cisco Network Admission Control Specialist
- April 2014 - Cisco VPN Security Specialist
- February 2014 - CCIE Voice
- July 2013 - CCIE Storage Networking
- June 2013 - Cisco Data Center Networking Infrastructure Design Specialist
- June 2013 - Cisco Data Center Networking Infrastructure Support Specialist
- June 2013 - Cisco Data Center Storage Networking Design Specialist
- June 2013 - Cisco Data Center Storage Networking Support Specialist
- May 2013 - Cisco TelePresence Installations Specialist
- October 2012 - CCIP Certification
- April 2012 - Cisco Advanced Wireless LAN Design Specialist
- April 2012 - Cisco Advanced Wireless LAN Field Specialist
- November 2011 - CCSP Certification
- February 2011 - Cisco Certified Voice Professional (CCVP)
How to Recertify
Recertification is an important indicator to IT professionals and their employers, ensuring that the certification holder has kept up with current trends in networking technology. Valid certifications may be renewed indefinitely, but without timely renewal, certifications expire or become inactive. To keep certifications current, individuals should recertify by advancing to the next level of certification or passing the designated recertification exam(s).
Recertification Renewal Timeframes
|Entry-level, Associate-level, and Professional level||3 years|
|All CCIE certifications||2 years|
|Specialist certifications||2 years|
|Cisco Certified Architect||5 years|
Renewal requires certification holders to register for and pass the appropriate Cisco recertification exam(s). In order to recertify, exam requirements must be met prior to the certification expiration date. Individuals with an expired certification(s) must repeat the entire certification exam process in order to regain their certification(s). Visit the Cisco Career Certifications Tracking System to check the status of your certification(s).
Please use the following links for detailed information on how to recertify a specific Cisco certification:
Certification Recertification Table
|Cloud||CCNA Cloud||CCNP Cloud|
|Collaboration||CCNA Collaboration||CCNP Collaboration||CCIE Collaboration|
|Cyber Ops||CCNA Collaboration|
|Data Center||CCNA Data Center||CCNP Data Center||CCIE Data Center|
|Routing & Switching||CCENT||CCNA Routing and Switching||CCNP||CCIE Routing & Switching|
|Security||CCENT||CCNA Security||CCNP Security||CCIE Security|
|Service Provider||CCNA Service Provider||CCNP Service Provider||CCIE Service Provider|
|Wireless||CCENT||CCNA Wireless||CCNP Wireless||CCIE Wireless|
Cisco Specialist Recertification Table
|Internet of Things|
|Operating System Software|
Need help understanding or scheduling certifications? Search our online answers or submit a case.
Track your Progress
View your certification progress and exam history, request logos for your earned certifications, and more.Certification Tracking System
Need to Recertify?
Though all certifications need to be recertfied, each certification has specific recertification requirements.Learn about Recertification
Prepare with the Cisco Learning Network
The Cisco Learning Network has exclusive content and discussion boards for certification candidatesCisco Learning Network
Cisco Learning Network Store
Access valuable certification study tools, practice tests, and specialized learning material.Cisco Learning Network Store
Preview the Agreement
Candidates are required to acknowledge several agreements as part of their participation in the Cisco certifications program.Learn More