Get the Most When You Attend Cisco Events
Use the official Cisco Events App to maximize your time and experience when attending Cisco events
Don’t Miss a Thing at Your Event
Attending CiscoLive! or other Cisco sponsored event? Download the official Cisco Events App to get the most out of your experience. The app provides a convenient way to access your personal schedule, get info on keynotes and session details, view exhibitor and sponsor profiles, network with other attendees, participate in surveys, navigate your way around the event with venue maps, and more, all through your mobile device.
The app is free and can be downloaded from iTunes and Google Play.
|Download for iPhone+iPads||Download for Android|
- Support for multiple events in a single app
- Agenda and Session Management
- Attendee Networking and Contact information sharing
- Exhibitor Listings and Descriptions
- Conference Information, Venue Maps and Social Media integration
- Push Notifications, Surveys, and more!
- Compatible with iPhone and iPad
- Requires Apple iOS 4.3 or later
- Compatible with Android
- Blackberry and Windows versions are unavailable at this time
- The Cisco Events App is available in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Arabic, Japanese, Chinese and more. Language support is event specific. Not all languages are supported for all events. Check with your event organizer to confirm languages supported for your event.
Additional Information and Support
- For additional information about the Cisco Events App please contact:
- Mike Sherwood
- Cisco Events App Program Manager
- For support with the Cisco Events App please contact:
- Cisco Events App Support
Do more, see more, learn more, connect more with the Cisco Events App, the official app for CiscoLive! and other Cisco events.