How do I call from an MGC to a conference on a Cisco TelePresence MCU?
- Create the conference on the Cisco TelePresence MCU and ensure that it has a numeric identifier configured.
- On the MGC, define an endpoint which has the IP address of the Cisco TelePresence MCU, set the additional parameter to Party Number, and enter the conference's numeric ID as configured on the Cisco TelePresence MCU as the value.
- When the MGC calls the Cisco TelePresence MCU, the call should go straight to the relevant conference.
We recommend you use 1 x 1 voice-activated mode for cascaded conferences. This can be set up either box wide at Settings > Conferences, or as a custom layout for this conference.
This article applies to the following products:
- Cisco TelePresence MCU 4200 / MSE 8420
- Cisco TelePresence MCU 4500
- Cisco TelePresence MSE 8510 blade
|April 12th, 2011