Which SNMP MIBs do Cisco acquired Codian Conferencing Products support?
We support the Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) which allows you to use existing network management tools (such as HP OpenView monitor) to monitor Cisco acquired Codian products. Units and blades can receive and respond to SNMPv1 and SNMPv2c requests. They send SNMP traps using SNMPv1.
These products have generic MIB II support for basic system and networking and support the following MIB modules:
- RFC 1213 MIB-II [RFC 1213] (read-only)
The IP VCR supports UCD-SNMP for disk usage.
Note: No proprietary MIBs are used. All the MIB modules are read-only.
The following standard traps are supported:
This article applies to the following products:
- Cisco TelePresence MCU product family
- Cisco TelePresence IP VCR product family
- Cisco TelePresence ISDN GW product family
- Cisco TelePresence IP GW product family
- Cisco TelePresence Advanced Media Gateway 3610
- Cisco TelePresence Supervisor MSE 8050
- Cisco TelePresence Serial GW MSE 8330
|October 5th, 2011