Table of Contents
- Hardware Requirements
- Memory and IOS Software Requirements
- Determining the Firmware Version
- Upgrading to a New Firmware Release
- Cisco 887VA Series Multimode VDSL2/ADSL2/2+ DSL platforms
- Cisco 897VA Series Routers
- EHWIC-VA-DSL-A and EHWIC-VA-DSL-M
Table 1 lists the supported Cisco 887 and 897 Series Multimode VDSL2/ADSL2/2+ DSL routers and also the memory and IOS requirements while using firmware release A2pv6C038q.
Table 2 lists the supported Cisco 886 and Cisco 896 VA Series Multimode VDSL2/ADSL2/2+ DSL platforms and memory requirements while using firmware release B2pvC038r1.
Table 3 lists the supported Cisco 886VA and 896VA Series Multimode VDSL2/ADSL2/2+ with WLAN
To determine the version of firmware currently running on your Cisco C886, C887, C896 and C897 series router, issue the following IOS command and look for the firmware version entries shown at the end of this example:
- Fixed no connection issues in certain fixed rate profiles when nitro is enabled.
- Improved G.992.[3/5] US rates against Calix C7 combo24A with Calix R8 code.
- Fixed long G.993.2 training time when dynamic handling of V43 tone is enabled.
- Provided driver bit control kPhyCfg1AlternateTogglingStartPhase to change start set for G.HS
- Improved US rates against IKNS CO5.
- Fixed issue with G.993.2 SRA when block interleaver is used in G.INP.
- Fixed G.993.2 training issues when ROC tones have low PSD.
- Fixed G.993.2 Annex Y negotiation issue.
- Fixed G.998.4 LEFTRS threshold update issue after SRA.
- Fixed no connect issue in G.993.2 against ADTRAN DSLAM.
- Improved ATTNDR computation in G.993.2 Showtime.
- Improved G.INP+SRA upshift behavior in G.993.2.
- Fixed O-TPS parsing issue in G.993.2 when G.INP is enabled.
- Fixed minDelay initialization issue in G.993.2 G.INP.
- Fixed issue in disabling DS and US SRA separately in G.993.2 when G.INP is enabled.
- Improved LOS detection in G.993.2.
- Improved G.993.2 G.INP DS rates when SOS is not negotiated.
- Improved ATTNDR computation in G992..
- Fixed false triggering of DS SOS in G.993.2.
- Fixed no-connect in certain fixed rate profiles in G.992. when nitro is enabled.
- Fixed G.Vector training issue in high cross-talk condition.
- Fixed G.993.2 sync issues in long loops.
- Fixed connect issue in G.993.2 for low fixed rate profiles when PhyR is enabled.
- Release Notes for Firmware Release A2pv6C038k1
- Release Notes for Cisco 880VA Series Multimode VDSL2/ADSL2/2+ DSL Router with firmware release A2pv6C032b.d23b
- Release Notes for Cisco 880VA Series Multimode VDSL2/ADSL2/2+ DSL Router with firmware release A2pv6C035d.d23j
- Release Notes for Cisco 880VA Series Multimode VDSL2/ADSL2/2+ DSL Router with Firmware Release ABpv6C035j.
For information on obtaining documentation, using the Cisco Bug Search Tool (BST), submitting a service request, and gathering additional information, see What’s New in Cisco Product Documentation at: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/general/whatsnew/whatsnew.html .
Subscribe to What’s New in Cisco Product Documentation , which lists all new and revised Cisco technical documentation, as an RSS feed and deliver content directly to your desktop using a reader application. The RSS feeds are a free service.This document is to be used in conjunction with the documents listed in the “Related Documentation” section.
Cisco and the Cisco logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. To view a list of Cisco trademarks, go to this URL: www.cisco.com/go/trademarks . Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners. The use of the word partner does not imply a partnership relationship between Cisco and any other company. (1110R)
Any Internet Protocol (IP) addresses and phone numbers used in this document are not intended to be actual addresses and phone numbers. Any examples, command display output, network topology diagrams, and other figures included in the document are shown for illustrative purposes only. Any use of actual IP addresses or phone numbers in illustrative content is unintentional and coincidental.