Your TV, on Any Screen
Enjoy immersive, personalized, and intuitive multiscreen TV experiences.
Consumers want their video content anywhere and everywhere, with the freedom to view it on a variety of devices. Cisco Videoscape clients let you bring immersive, personalized, and consistent TV experiences to new devices and screens, while retaining the "lean back" nature of TV that makes it the medium of choice.
With Cisco Videoscape clients, you can:
- Use the award-winning Cisco Videoscape Snowflake user interface to deliver an experience that brings your brand to life
- Provide more interactive, intuitive, and personalized user experiences and extend them consistently across all screens
- Protect content end to end with proven content security for both managed set-top boxes and unmanaged IP devices
- Support companion experiences across screens, and consume content, social apps, and targeted ads synchronized to a TV
- Design and brand new user experiences your way, with customizable interfaces based on HTML 5
Cisco Videoscape clients allow you to combine the best elements of hardware- and cloud-based digital video recorders (DVRs). Now users can augment their home DVRs with additional cloud storage, and watch DVR recordings on any device. Increase subscriber loyalty with new capabilities, such as the ability to pause the TV on one screen and "fling" it to another. Also view photos, videos, and other personal content stored in the home network on the TV.
- Cisco Videoscape Multiscreen Gateways
Begin the transformation to IP video -- deliver linear, on-demand, online, and recorded video content services across managed and unmanaged devices.
- Cisco Videoscape Media Gateways
Deliver cloud-enabled entertainment, communications, and application experiences through a centralized home hub.
- Cisco Videoscape Set-Top Boxes
Redefine the TV experience by unifying linear, on-demand, and online video plus new cloud-driven services.
- Cisco Videoscape Soft Clients
Expand the reach of your service provider brand and integrate cloud-based services across unmanaged devices.