The Cisco Evolved Programmable Network Manager (EPN-M) helps service providers gain operations efficiencies by consolidating life cycle management for converged optical and packet network via a single simplified platform. This solution improves business agility and operational efficiencies through automated device operations, fast provisioning, and proactive assurance.
More specifically, EPN Manager combines in a consolidated user interface:
- Device life cycle management (which helps network operations staff administer, monitor, and maintain network elements)
- Network provisioning (delivering out-of-the-box provisioning content for specific network scenarios, such as optical transport or Carrier Ethernet)
- Service discovery (which can autonomously discover the types of network services that the network provisioning function can configure across the network)
- Network assurance (which can monitor the health and availability of the types of network services that service discovery can discover and network provisioning can configure)
With these features available in a consolidated user interface, EPN Manager helps operations staffs to:
- Carry out similar tasks in less time
- Reduce the rate of incidents that are often caused by manual configuration procedures
- Reduce the time to identify and isolate network problems amidst a flood of incoming network event and status change notifications
Cisco Prime Carrier Management is a comprehensive suite of software applications that simplifies the lifecycle management of carrier-grade networks and services. You can quickly benefit from investments in Cisco equipment and technologies within the highly complex and fast-evolving multidomain carrier networks. This solution simplifies and unifies the network by automating:
Cisco Prime Carrier Management provides end-to-end management, from access to the data center, helping to enable carrier-class delivery of voice, video, mobile, cloud, and managed services. With the modular architecture, you gain flexibility to deploy the entire integrated suite or do it incrementally as you evolve your business needs.
The solution consists of:
Cisco Prime Central
Easily perform service lifecycle tasks through centralized access to cross-domain operator workflows.
Cisco Prime Provisioning
Accelerate service deployments through rapid, profile-based provisioning.
Cisco Prime Performance Manager
Improve quality of service (QoS) by gathering actionable performance statistics across the entire network.
Cisco Prime Optical
Increase operational scale of your optical network through automated configuration, provisioning, and troubleshooting.
Cisco Prime Network
Effectively manage your multi-technology network through comprehensive device operation, administration, and fault management.
Cisco Prime Carrier Management Training
Learn about various opportunities available through Cisco Technical Education and our training partners.
Simplify Management Experience
Learn about Evolved Programmable Network Manager business benefits and architecture.
Integrate Lifecycle Management
Get technical details on Cisco Evolved Programmable Network for carrier Ethernet.
Converge Multilayer Management
Manage converging IP and optical networks with Evolved Programmable Network Manager.