Enhance Patient Care
Blessing Health System improves patient safety and clinical efficiency. (PDF - 1.23 MB)
Where Communications Come to Life
The Cisco Medical-Grade Network (MGN), which is based on a set of best practices and guiding principles, provides the network foundation that helps enable reliable, seamless, and highly secure health data communications across the healthcare community. It supports:
- Efficient communications among clinicians, patients, administrators, and partners
- Regulatory requirements for patient privacy and data security
- The unique information, technology, bandwidth, and integration challenges of healthcare
- Anytime, anywhere information capture and access for wired and wireless applications and devices
- Converged data, voice, and video networks
- Identity and policy-based security from inside the network to beyond organizational walls
- Transfer and storage of the large amounts of data created by healthcare applications
Medical-Grade Network Poster (PDF - 4.6 MB)
To request a copy of the MGN poster, please contact your local account manager.
Moving to Paperless Clinical Environment (PDF - 678 KB)
Masaryk Memorial Cancer Institute improves patient care, cuts costs, and reduces administration.
Four Seasons Health Care (PDF - 298 KB)
Healthcare provider cuts costs and increases productivity.
University of Texas Health Science Center (PDF - 1.0 MB)
University strengthens IT security through FISMA assessment.
Quest Diagnostics (PDF - 158 KB)
Medical diagnostic testing company optimizes network health.
Products and Services
- Services for Connected Health Overview (PDF - 803 KB)