Cisco Open Network Environment for Education
Cisco Open Network Environment (ONE) is a comprehensive solution designed to help education network infrastructure become more open, programmable, and application-aware.
With the Cisco ONE approach, educational organizations can:
- Simplify operations and reduce TCO by extending the capabilities of a proven infrastructure
- Deliver advanced applications and services for physical, virtual, and cloud environments with a fully integrated framework
- Make the network more agile and application-centric
In addition to ONE, Cisco offers the Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) which delivers a transformational operating model for next-generation data center and cloud applications. ACI is an innovative solution that radically simplifies, optimizes, and accelerates the entire application deployment lifecycle. Cisco ACI uses a holistic systems-based approach, with tight integration between physical and virtual elements, an open ecosystem model, and innovation-spanning application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs), hardware, and software.
- Cisco Open Network Environment Overview (PDF - 1.2 MB)
- Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure AAG (PDF - 1.3 KB)
- Infographic: Cisco ACI (PDF - 2.6 KB)
- Techwise TV: SDN For the LAN Making the Right Switch
- Cisco Application Policy Infrastructure Controller (PDF - 3 KB)
- Cisco Open Network Environment (PDF - 2 KB)
- Campus Network Slicing at Universities (PDF - 278 KB)
- Why We Like SDN and How We Are Building On It (PDF - 477 KB)
- Cisco Extends Application-centric Infrastructure (ACI)
- Innovative Infrastructure with Fast IT
- Is ACI REallY SDN?
- Using OpenSource in Networked Environments
- Cisco ONE for Education (1:34 min)