Unified Workspace Architectural Approach
An approach that provides the flexibility and scalability to adapt as priorities evolve.
Teach, Learn and Work Your Way
The proliferation of mobile devices is creating new educational opportunities. Learning is no longer confined to the traditional classroom. It can take place anywhere, anytime.
With new Cisco collaboration tools:
- Students can visually connect with each other, teachers, and remote experts.
- Information is more accessible than ever, creating new models of learning.
Cisco provides a range of applications that help enhance education, including:
- Mobile video
- Virtual Work and Learning Space
- Cisco WebEx Virtual Collaboration
- Cisco BYOD Smart Solutions in Education
- Cisco WebEx virtual meetings
Cisco video and collaboration solutions can help your educational institution create new opportunities for learning.
Read high-level overviews of Cisco Mobile Collaboration for Education.
Securing Open Networks: Protect Against New Threats in a Post-PC Era
(PDF - 1 MB)
BYOD Demand in Education Organizations At-a-Glance
(PDF - 2 MB)
- BYOD Smart Solutions Overview Brochure (PDF - 267 KB)
Reinventing Government Communications
(PDF - 403 KB)
Read how students, staff, and faculty members improve academic experience and success with Cisco Mobile Collaboration.
CA School District Unveils Paperless Learning Environment
(PDF - 780 KB)
- University of South Florida: Supporting Bring-Your-Own Devices
- Lake Washington School District
Katy Independent School District: Mobile Devices Transform Learning
(PDF - 1.2 MB)
- Farmington Public Schools Upgrades Network to Support Education Vision (PDF - 967 KB)
- More U.S Education Case Studies
Take advantage of the unique financing benefits that Cisco Capital offers.
- Education Flexible Funding Options At-A-Glance (PDF - 415 KB)