Leading a Digital Transformation
Use E-rate and the power of digital to transform education.
Digital Transformation in K–12 Schools
At a digital school, students can learn anywhere at any time on any device. Educators and students are actively engaged and interacting with one another, empowering learning both in the classroom and after the school day. Classrooms are extended to connect with schools around the world, creating new educational experiences for students and teachers. Students, faculty, and staff are able to learn and teach in environments that are both safe and secure. This is the power of digitization in K–12 education.
Digital Learning: Imagine the potential for learning and teaching when schools use innovative extended and blended learning environments to help students succeed.
- Connected Classroom: Open the door to truly collaborative, student-centered learning where students and educators connect, create, and share through a robust IT infrastructure on any device.
- Virtual Classroom: Create an environment where facilitators and students are actively engaged and interacting with one another.
- Connected Knowledge: Maximize collaboration, innovation, and acceleration in professional development by providing new learning tools for faculty and staff.
Digital Campus: Optimize campus facilities and improve security for safer, secure, and more productive environments for students and faculty.
- Connected Campus: Connect all aspects of your facilities to digitally transform your school.
- Smart Workspaces: Drive productivity with transformative and collaborative workspaces.
- Secure Campus: Create safe and secure physical and cyber environments at your school with our security solutions.
See how we're partnering with schools and universities around the world.Read Now