Gartner 2013 NAC Magic Quadrant
Cisco Positioned as Leader in Gartner’s NAC Magic QuadrantRead Now
Unified Access Solution Overview
Work your way with one policy, one management and one network. (2:29 min)Watch Video
An Intelligent Platform in Action
See how Cisco Unified Access can help your business in this demonstration.Watch Demo
Cisco Unified Access, as part of the Cisco Open Network Environment (ONE) Enterprise Networks Architecture, is an intelligent network platform that promotes connected experiences and operational efficiencies. It is the business foundation to support bring-your-own-device (BYOD) and the Internet of Everything (IoE). Now you can connect people, processes, data, and things with greater intelligence, security, and efficiency than ever before.
Based on One Policy, One Management, and One Network, the Cisco Unified Access solution delivers an integrated and simplified intelligent network platform that serves as the foundation for the Cisco BYOD Smart Solution. Cisco Unified Access allows IT to spend less time running the network and more time promoting innovation that can differentiate and transform the business. It allows organizations to empower their users to work their way.
One Policy provides context-based central policy across the entire network with visibility of who and what is on the network—whether wired, wireless, or VPN. One Policy simplifies the design, implementation, administration, and enforcement of secure access policies.
One Management provides comprehensive lifecycle management, performance assurance, and compliance for wired and wireless networks, simplifying network management.
One Network converges wired and wireless networks into one physical infrastructure with greater networkwide intelligence, performance, and integration through Cisco ONE.
Cisco Unified Access is the network foundation that helps IT to spend less time running the network and more time promoting business innovation so users can work their way.
Cisco offers a world-class systemwide policy control and enforcement platform with:
- Consistent secure access across the entire network, using identity and context to reveal who and what are on it
- Greater visibility and control using device profiling, mobile device management integration, and partner solutions
- User-specific services with self-service onboarding, guest administration and access, and location-based services
Cisco provides a single integrated solution for comprehensive network management and visibility, with:
- Lifecycle management that simplifies and automates infrastructure management tasks
- Improved end-user experience with granular visibility into applications, users, and devices
- Lower TCO and accelerated device time to value with minimal business disruption, and faster problem resolution
Cisco has integrated industry-leading networking and mobility capabilities for a converged infrastructure, with:
- A broad range of performance and advanced technologies for unsurpassed user experiences
- An open programmable infrastructure that delivers network services consistency and simplified deployment
- Scalability to meet new demands, with faster service rollouts and change management
Cisco Midsize Business Solutions
Stay one step ahead of your competition with our made-for-midmarket product and solutions portfolio.
BYOD Solutions for K12 Education
Bring the freedom to learn anywhere, anytime, with Cisco K-12 Education BYOD Solutions.
Cisco Mobile Workspace Smart Solution
Provide a work-your-way solution for diverse users with multiple devices, anytime, anywhere.
Cisco MidMarket BYOD Solution
Manage BYOD challenges with solutions designed for mid-size businesses.
Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences Solution
Use your Wi-Fi network to engage customers, build loyalty, and boost sales.
Cisco Secure Access
Connect users and devices with confidence, and help enable highly secure BYOD, cloud and collaboration applications.
Cisco Unified Access: Video and Medianet
Make video deployment and troubleshooting efficient with advanced technologies and tools such as Mediatrace, Performance Monitor, and network media awareness.
The enhanced Cisco Unified Access solution includes the following products:
Cisco Security and Policy Management
Cisco Prime Management
Cisco Access Switches
- Cisco Catalyst 4500 Series Switches with Supervisor Engine 8-E
- Cisco Catalyst 3850 Series Switches
- Cisco Catalyst 3650 Series Switches
- Cisco Catalyst 3750-X Series Switches
- Cisco Catalyst 3560-X Series Switches
- Cisco Catalyst 2960-X Series Switches
Cisco Enterprise Backbone Switches
- Cisco Catalyst 6800 Series Switches
- Cisco Catalyst 4500E Series Switches
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Switches
Cisco Services Help You Get More From Your IT Investment
To help you navigate your journey to the Unified Access environment, Cisco Services, together with our partners, offer professional and technical services that assist you in planning, building, and managing your solution to accelerate the return on your investment.
Services from Cisco and our partners support the success of your Unified Access initiative by:
- Aligning business and technical requirements
- Providing a network architecture framework that fits your business
- Delivering scalable, converged network solutions (one network, one management, one policy)
We help you optimize the return on your Unified Access solution to:
- Improve business agility and innovation - Services teams help align your business goals with IT objectives, and then design a customized network solution.
- Increase operational efficiencies - Cisco experts support your IT organization with guidance, expertise, and proven best practices.
- Create New Connected Experiences - With wireless services from Cisco and our partners, we can help you deploy a wireless platform for business and network service innovation that can open up new revenue opportunities.
For more information visit:
Log in to access tools and resources.
- Expand Unified Access with New Catalyst 3850 Switches (PDF - 217 KB)
- County Integrates Wired and Wireless Networks (PDF - 433 KB)
- Cisco BYOD Services Kit At-a-Glance (PDF - 446 KB)
- Cisco Unified Access Customer Endorsements (PDF - 271 KB)
- Cisco Unified Access Solution: What's New At-a-Glance (PDF - 329 KB)
- IDC White Paper - Empowering IT Innovations
- Fundamentals of Converged Access (4:35 min)
- Cisco Unified Access Technology Overview: Converged Access(PDF - 464 KB)
- Unified Access Solution Overview (2:29 min)
Fundamentals of Wired & Wireless Convergence
Unified Access Solutions Overview
Cisco Unified Access - What's In It for Sales
Cisco Unified Access - One Management through Cisco Prime Infrastructure 1.2
Find details about hardware devices, software applications, and specialized components that relate to your networking solution.