Improve Patient Care and Lower Costs
Improve patient experiences, provide cost-effective care, and increase operational effectiveness with Cisco collaboration tools.
Patients are better informed than ever and they want more personalized, collaborative care. There is increased regulation in the industry. And IT budgets are lower. How do you manage escalating costs better? How do you increase skilled resources to deliver high-quality care?
Healthcare industry priorities include:
- Improving quality and experience of patient care
- Providing cost-effective care
- Increasing operational efficiencies
Explore how collaboration technology can help you meet your challenges with the Collaboration Use Case Tool.
Healthcare Case Studies
See how healthcare organizations are using collaboration to improve services.
Connect Doctors Globally
Leading cancer center uses collaboration services to connect more easily.Learn More
- University of British Columbia expands medical education to new territories with face-to-face collaboration on any device.
- Children’s National Medical Center doctors in Washington, DC, provide video consultations that improve care in Uganda
- Park Nicollet Healthcare Center streamlines collaboration and improves patient experiences (PDF - 404 KB)
- Paras and Associates removes language barriers between patients and doctors (5:05 min)
More Healthcare Case Studies
For case studies from other industries, visit our case study index
Promote Cost-Effective, Quality Care
Improve patient satisfaction and promote effective care through collaboration. (PDF - 810 KB)Read More
Provide Medical Services Virtually
See how a Brazilian state brings virtual pediatrics to underserved communities. (PDF - 4.16 MB)Read White Paper