Travelport has freed their teams from the daily management grind to become proactive about future requirements.
Download Case Study (PDF - 1.8 MB)
We will continue to see benefits in network, server, and OPEX savings year after year, which further enhances IT's efficiency and responsiveness.- Gregory G. Sheperd, Director, Network Infrastructure and Security for Travelport
The infrastructure needed to be more scalable and resilient to handle the demand expected to occur in the next few years.
- Business goals were outpacing infrastructure capabilities
- Server and network management was increasingly time consuming and complex
- Infrastructure performance and resiliency did not meet company standards
The flexibility of its new data center solution enables rapid response to new business needs.
- Increased cabling and hardware efficiency by eight times
- Consolidated switches from 12 to 4, reducing costs for hardware, port, cabling, cooling, and power
- Reduced server deployment time from weeks to hours