Tatts Group improves network uptime and eases management through data center consolidation.
Download Case Study (PDF - 4.8 MB)
Cisco brought all of this worldwide knowledge to the table, and then helped us develop an architectural blueprint suited to our needs.- Matthew Maw, General Manager, Technical Systems, Tatts Group Ltd.
Enables virtualization, data center interconnect, and a Unified Fabric approach to consolidate six data centers.
- Cisco Services works with Tatts Group to produce Tatts Group Enterprise Architecture Blueprint
- Cisco Architecture Management Office provides governance and oversight in three-way partnership between Tatts Group, Cisco, and Dimension Data
- Cisco Unified Computing System and Nexus products form new data center foundation
The consolidation has led to a more productive IT staff and transformed data center management.
- Streamlined management by consolidating data centers and segregating workloads through zoning of network
- Reduced network outages by 80 percent, while gaining 10 time in core networking capacity, helping enable business
- Slashed audit time by up to 20 percent, lowered network maintenance costs by 30 percent