Safaricom increases network uptime and reduces manual management chores by deploying Cisco Smart Net Total Care.
Read Case Study (PDF - 298 KB)
Since implementing the Smart Net Total Care service, we have reduced network downtime by over 60 percent. We've also exceeded our Customer Delight Index target for the first time ever.- Elly Odera, Head of Network and Service Operations, Safaricom
Improve network inventory management while increasing customer satisfaction.
- Improve reliability of IP network
- Reduce labor and complexity involved in managing and updating network
- Use network services and quality to gain competitive edge
Comprehensive service offering for enhanced network visibility and proactive management.
- Cisco Smart Net Total Care service captures and manages data on Cisco network components
- Smart Net Total Care automation replaces manual network inventory tasks and provides consolidated reports
- Visibility into every corner of network shifts support from reactive to proactive mode
Improved network reliability and reduced time to manage network inventory by over 95%.
- Reduced network downtime by over 60 percent after deploying Smart Net Total Care
- Exceeded Safaricom's Customer Delight Index targets for first time
- Reduced man-days required for network inventory from 90 days to 3 while improving accuracy