Procter & Gamble (P&G) implements Cisco TelePresence solution to transform collaboration capabilities worldwide.
Download Case Study (PDF - 2.4 MB)
Our relationship with Cisco changed from one of a traditional vendor to one of a strategic partner over a very short period of time. This change and the TelePresence Remote Management Services capabilities that Cisco extended to us have been the catalysts behind our ability to move quickly.- Laurie Heltsley, Director of Global Business Services, Procter & Gamble
Deploy and end-to-end collaboration capabilities worldwide.
- Limited access to innovators worldwide
- Lack of a global collaboration strategy
- Complex communication and collaboration
- Increasing travel costs
Connections between employees, partners, customers, and suppliers have improved, and reduced decision-making time from days to minutes.
- Empowered global collaboration
- Simplified communication and collaboration
- Improved access to innovators
- Gained highly reliable performance
- Retained control and high quality
- Gained solid return on investment