British American Tobacco extends video conferencing capability, maximizes uptime, and improves return on investment with help from Cisco Services.
Download Case Study (PDF - 341 KB)
Without Cisco Services, we would have had serious reservation about undertaking the project, and would have been unlikely to have completed it successfully.- Andrew Cunningham, Head of Technology and Security, British American Tobacco
Design and deploy a holistic, long-term collaboration strategy for video conferencing.
- Improve productivity and cut operational costs
- Preserve dynamic face-to-face meeting culture
- Improve day-to-day management of the system
Significant savings in travel costs and productivity improvements.
- Cisco Services engagement mitigated implementation risks and improved deployment time by 66 per cent
- Usage of TelePresence suites improved by up to one-third, through elimination of turnaround delays and greater user friendliness
- Return on investment maximized, through managed service that resolves 56 per cent of incidents and carries 60 per cent reduction in mean time to resolution