Keep Pace with Innovative 3GPP Network Operators
Many of the world’s most innovative 3GPP network operators choose Cisco GGSN Gateway GPRS Support Node. These operators deploy Global System for Mobile Communications (GSM), Universal Mobile Telecommunications Service (UMTS), and high-speed packet access (HSPA) networks.
Enhance Service and Build Revenue
The GGSN function is supported on the market-leading Cisco ASR 5000 Series. It delivers exceptional throughput, call transaction rates, and packet processing, along with significant memory resources.
Cisco GGSN helps you:
- Focus on building high-margin revenue streams
- Reduce infrastructure costs
- Realize a rapid return on your packet core network investment
Protect Your Investment as the Network Evolves
Through simple software upgrades, Cisco GGSN can support future 3GPP access technologies, protecting your investment as the network evolves to next-generation access technologies.
In addition, Cisco GGSN Gateway GPRS Support Node offers:
- Subscriber- and service-aware service steering capability to promote tiered policies
- Cisco In-Line Services to generate revenue
- High-availability design for customer satisfaction and 99.999 percent system availability
- Market-leading performance for an exceptional subscriber experience
- Centrally provisioned, distributed multi-processing architecture allows plug and play, without need to re-provision blades and interfaces each time subscriber or service base grows
- Future-proof architecture that evolves to support Long-Term Evolution/Evolved Packet Core (LTE EPC), multi-access (Wi-Fi and femtocell) requirements