Consolidate Your Wireless Branch Network
Save on rack space, power, and switch ports in the data center by consolidating wireless controller functionality. The highly scalable Cisco Flex 7500 Series Controller provides the visibility and control needed to manage thousands of wireless branches from a single location.
See how the Cisco Flex 7500 Series extends mobility with less infrastructure. (5:32 min)
Find the Best WLAN Provider
See how Cisco ranks against other WLAN providers.Get Paper
Features and Capabilities
- Provides a cost-effective solution that does not require a local controller at each branch location.
- Consolidated, remote management allows scaled and consistent control over thousands of branches.
- Delivers secure, centralized policy management of distributed guest and employee access.
- Helps ensure business continuity in each local branch through resiliency over WAN failures.
- Efficient networking with local switching of data traffic allows WAN optimization and QoS policies without requiring tunneling across the WAN.
Other benefits of the Cisco Flex 7500 Series Controller include:
- Cisco CleanAir Technology, for a self-healing, self-optimizing network that avoids RF interference
- Cisco ClientLink, to improve reliability and coverage for existing clients.
- Cisco ClientLink technology optimizes the capacity mixed-client networks by helping ensure that 802.11a/g and 802.11n clients operate at the best possible rates.
- Cisco Identity Services Engine for a single point of policy across wired and wireless networks.
Learn primary benefits and protocols of controller-based wireless networks. (6:32 min)
The Flex 7500 Series helps manage the network for over 150 public schools, many in remote areas. (PDF - 316 KB)