Meet and Exceed Mission-Critical Wireless Needs
Incorporate high-density experience through a purpose-built, innovative chipset with best-in-class RF architecture for a high-performance enterprise network. The Cisco Aironet 3700 Series Access Point is designed for high-density network environments that utilize mission-critical, high-performance applications.
Learn more about Cisco Aironet 3700 Series. (3:42 min)
Features and Capabilities
The Aironet 3700 Series delivers:
- The industry's first wireless access point with integrated 802.11ac Wave 1 radio to support a 4x4 MIMO with three spatial streams
- Cisco CleanAir Technology with enhanced 80 MHz channel support
- Updated Cisco ClientLink 3.0 to boost performance for all clients, including 802.11ac
- Dual Band 2.4/5 GHz integrated radios to address the growing needs of BYOD and bandwidth demands
- A modular design that supports Cisco Wireless Security, Cisco 3G Small Cells.
Specifications at a Glance
Certified by the Wi-Fi Alliance, Aironet 3700 Series Access Points are offered in two versions:
- The 3700i model has integrated antennas for typical office deployments
- The 3700e model requires external dual-band antennas and is for RF-challenging indoor environments