|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Deploy Powerful Unified Messaging
Improve productivity with Cisco Unity, an enterprise-ready unified messaging platform that is reliable, highly secure, scalable, and full-featured.
Access Multiple Message Types from One Inbox
Cisco Unity Unified Messaging lets you access email, voice, and fax messages from a single inbox anytime, anywhere. Standards-based Cisco Unity integrates with your network, communication applications, and clients. It is also supported on a VMware platform.
Get Flexibility, Security, and Reliability
Cisco Unity offers:
- Anytime, anywhere collaboration: With easy, intuitive access from a phone, email client, web client, or mobile device, you can respond faster to time-sensitive communications.
- Flexible platform: You can easily integrate it with your current and future business systems with:
- Multiple versions of Microsoft Exchange or IBM Lotus Domino
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Legacy equipment
- Legacy voicemail platforms, network communications applications, and clients
- Security and reliability: Highly secure messaging capabilities help ensure that your critical business data is protected and compliant with both internal and external regulations. With enterprise-ready high-availability capabilities and more than 10 years of successful large deployments, Cisco Unity also offers the reliability you need.
Cisco Unity End User Training Tutorial (Flash)
Use this online self-directed tool to learn more about how to use many of the productivity-enhancing features of Cisco Unity.
Deploying Cisco Unity on VMware
Customers deploying Cisco Unity 7.0 on VMware can reduce expenses, increase operational efficiencies, and lower their environmental impact.
Say the Name, Connect Instantly
Speech Connect for Cisco Unity is a speech-enabled automated attendant for the enterprise. Internal or external callers simply say the name of an employee for an instant connection.