Uniting Applications and Endpoints
Cisco Unified Communications Manager is the industry-leading, unified communications call control platform for enterprises with up to 40,000 users, extensible to 80,000 users by way of a megacluster.
Discover the many benefits of Cisco Unified Communications Manager9.0. (5:40 min)
Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 9.0 advances state-of-the-art enterprise communications and collaboration. It serves as the foundation to deliver session management, voice, video, messaging, mobility, web conferencing, and security in a flexible way that bridges systems and protects investments.
Features and Capabilities
- New licensing improvements are simplified, enhanced, and user-centric
- Third-party phone interoperability extends Cisco Unified Communications to third-party endpoints
- Tight integration of instant messaging and presence
- Simplified reach-ability with URI-based dialing
- Basic call queuing, which includes hunt groups and native queuing functionality
Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 9.0 optimizes end-user management and configuration. With the new release customers can enjoy improved interoperability, including SIP normalization and transparency enhancements, as well as enhanced video quality and call admission control improvements.
Cisco Unified Communications Manager is available in a choice of deployment models: public cloud, private cloud, on-premises, remote, or hybrid.
Product Support Services
Cisco's Services can help you increase operational efficiency, lower support costs, and improve availability risk management.