|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Enhance Business Productivity and Agility
Cisco Unified Communications Manager (formerly Cisco Unified CallManager) is the IP telephony call-processing component of the Cisco Unified Communications solution. It enhances business productivity and facilitates agility by creating a unified workspace encompassing every combination of applications, devices, networks, and operating systems for up to 30,000 users. This scalable, distributable, and highly available enterprise-class system delivers voice, video, mobility, and presence services to IP phones, media processing devices, VoIP gateways, mobile devices, and multimedia applications.
Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.0 includes the following features:
- Delivers time-of-day access feature for Cisco Unified Mobility
- Helps reduce operational costs by optimizing video bridge resources through intelligent selection
- Eases creation of dial plans using local route groups and transformation patterns
- Supports increased security on call admission control and quality of service
- Enhances Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) support of additional features and supports G.729 on SIP trunks
- Business-grade voice communications and enhanced user experience are delivered thorough the cost-effective new Cisco Unified IP phone 6900 Series *
A direct upgrade to Version 7.0 is available from previous Cisco Unified Communications Manager versions.
* This feature is supported on Version 7.1.2 and beyond
Upgrade to Cisco Unified Communications Manager 7 (PDF 391 KB)
Make sure that your company can continue to build productivity, access new value-added applications, push innovation, and reduce IT complexity.
See how unified communications can help your business.
(All Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager) Products Data Sheets List ) Q&A
(All Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager) Products Q and As List )