The Center of Cisco Collaboration Services
As the core of Cisco Collaboration services, Cisco Unified Communications Manager facilitates session and call control for video, voice, messaging, mobility, and presence.
This platform is an industry leader in enterprise call and session management. More than 200,000 customers worldwide have deployed over 60 million Cisco IP phones and tens of millions of soft clients.
Features and Capabilities
New Features with Version 10.0
Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0 builds on the many capabilities of previous versions.
Get Easy Use and Management
Unified Communications Manager improves the end-user experience and eases system administration. This solution:
- Supports network-based call recording for any device, including Cisco Jabber clients
- Helps remote devices connect without creating a VPN
- Provides integrated administration, serviceability, and user options and preferences for instant messaging and presence
- Supports standards-based single sign-on (SSO) for administrators
Use New Capabilities
Take advantage of the new and enhanced capabilities, such as:
- Agent-selected video on hold and caller-specific audio on hold for contact centers
- Powerful new user-oriented API
- Enhancements to existing APIs for developers
Increase Resource Efficiency
Cisco Unified Communications Manager helps ensure efficient use of valuable human and network resources by:
- Simplifying the installation, upgrade, and platform migration process
- Automating dial plan replication
- Offering end-user self-provisioning and self-care
- Facilitating the efficient use of videoconferencing resources
- Enhancing network bandwidth management
Cisco Unified Communications Manager is available in several deployment models: public cloud, private cloud, on-premises, or remote.