Simplified Call Management for Assistants
Cisco Unified Communications Manager Assistant improves productivity by extending such commonly used features as call filtering, immediate call diversion, and line state monitoring to administrative assistants and managers.
Office assistants can use this software application to manage calls from various sources to one or more executives' or managers' phones. It provides the call-routing and display capabilities required in a business environment and offers access through a PC-based console application as well as from various softkeys and display panes on Cisco Unified IP Phones to help administrative staff manage calls more efficiently.
Cisco Unified Communications Manager Assistant includes the following features:
- Intuitive manager call handling
- View of manager status and calls
- Display of call state, caller ID, and call timers
- Ability for managers to monitor how calls are being handled
- Support for up to 7,000 users, starting with Cisco Unified Communications Manager 6.0