|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Smart and Secure Network Expansion
Expand your network with one simple hub. One of the Cisco Small Business Managed Switches, the Cisco SRW224P Gigabit Switch allows you to interconnect up to 24 separate network devices. Throughput is essential, and this switch delivers optimal speeds on the connection level.
The SRW224P comes with multiple customization options for prioritizing and controlling your network traffic. It helps you expand your network while keeping your need for data redundancy and continuous uptime at the forefront of the discussion. Management is easy using numerous clients.
Additional features of the Cisco SRW224P Gigabit Switch include:
- Non-blocking switching capacity of up to 8.8 Gbps
- Up to 128 active port- and 802.1q-based VLANs
- Secure access limitations using 802.1x port authentication and MAC filtering
- Automatic detection of Power over Ethernet devices to a maximum of 15.4W per port for 12 ports or 7.5W per port for all ports
- IGMP snooping, L2/L3 CoS, queuing and scheduling ideal for voice and video
- Intelligent traffic management with rate limiting, policing ACLs, and storm control
(All Cisco Small Business Stackable Managed Switches Products Data Sheets List ) End-of-Life and End-of-Sale Notices
(All Cisco Small Business Stackable Managed Switches Products End-of-Life Notices List )