Get High Performance and Flexibility
Improve performance and efficiency with the Cisco Nexus 9336PQ ACI Spine Switch. It offers a comprehensive feature set, high resiliency, and a broad range of operational capabilities at 40 Gigabit Ethernet speeds. It can meet the most demanding requirements of low- and medium-scale Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI)deployments.
Accelerating 40 GE Adoption
The Cisco Bidirectional (BiDi) Transceiver offers a cost-effective 40-Gbps solution.Learn Why
Features and Capabilities
The Cisco Nexus 9336PQ ACI Spine Switch provides 36 line-rate QSFP+ ports, delivering 2.88 Tbps of throughput in a compact 2-rack-unit (2RU) form factor. This fixed-spine switch is designed for low- and medium-scale ACI deployments.
The Cisco Nexus 9336PQ ACI Spine Switch offers:
- Integrated multi-hypervisor and bare-metal interoperation with VLAN and VxLAN routing and bridging support in ACI mode
- Single view of the entire fabric on APIC dashboard
- Full normalization of any encapsulation inside the fabric
- Consistent, policy-based approach to deploying applications on top of the ACI fabric
- Fabric supports seamless integration of layer 4 (physical and virual) services in the end-to-end ACI policy framework
- Cohesive alignment of policies as workload moves around inside the fabric
- Redundant and hot-swappable power supplies, and fans
- Mix of third-party and Cisco application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs) for improved reliability
- Optimized design with fewer ASICs, resulting in lower energy use
- Efficient power supplies that are rated at 80 Plus Platinum
The Nexus 9336PQ switch features a 40 Gb bidirectional transceiver for reuse of existing 10 Gigabit Ethernet multimode cabling plant for 40 Gigabit Ethernet.
Specifications at a Glance
|Nonblocking Performance||2.88 terabits per second|
|40 Gigabit Ethernet Nonblocking Ports||Up to 36|
|Form Factor||2-rack-unit chassis|
|Airflow||Port- side intake|